Not all boaters can crawl or will crawl under their boat to remove weeds. By giving boaters a tool to easily remove weeds they are more likely to do their part by cleaning their trailer before leaving the ramp. Show your commitment to stopping the spread of AIS by investing in tools that will help boaters be a part of the solution.
Landing Station Includes:
- DNR approved sign. Sign can be customized if on private or county owned ramps.
- Option for one or two retractable reels
- Reels hold 30 feet of vinyl coated steel cable (1/8-inch cable)
- 4 Ft Aqua Weed Stick
- Lock to securely attach Aqua Weed Stick and easily remove at the end of the season
- All assembled on a powder coated steel post for longevity and durability
- Custom add-ons available via special order. Examples brush, additional signage, retractable cable.
Installation: We will work with you to find the perfect place for your station and include an easy to use installation guide. If needed we can quote installation.
Warranty: We stand behind the strength & durability of our product & will replace up to 10 AWS the first year if they are broken or stolen.
AIS Inspectors are expensive & only at the ramp a fraction of the time. With a tool station at the ramp at all times your able to always provide boaters with the tools to remove weeds on their own!
Shipping: Will not be charged at check out on stations. Due to the size and weight shipping is calculated after we have your order. We want to ensure we have the lowest shipping cost available at the time.
Tax Exemption: If you are tax exempt please contact Michaela at 651-895-3454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tax exempt account
Check with your local DNR, county or state Parks and Trails group to ensure you have any needed approval before installation.